8 November 2016

FILMS GENERES

Hi again!!

Recently I have tried to do one map/chart with a mind map application and I have to admit that it is a fantastic method, to do whatever map for studying or for several things. For example last day I did one map and the topic that I focused on were the . I chose that topic because I like watching different types of films but especially I like scary and epics films. In that chart, you will see different genres of Films and two most popular movies of that genres with some actors and the director. I haven’t seen all those movies but most of them I have seen. From my point of view all of them are wonderful so I hope that you will be excited to see them. If you have seen some of them comment which is your favorite film and what topic you like it most!


Here you have the link to my mind map :  FILMS





Here you have the link to the image of my mindmap


No comments:

Post a Comment